Vacuum heat treatment
Today’s toolmaking is inconceivable without vacuum heat treatment. Due to its good surface quality, stable, homogeneous material structure, and well-reproducible technology, this type of heat treatment is quite popular.
It is also a popular technology in Hungary, with many well-known representatives.
Our goal is to fill the market gap in the market for large, high-alloy tool inserts and large quantities of heat-treatable raw materials.
Our vacuum coating equipment is sized to meet this need.
Technical parameters of furnaces:
SecoWarwick Vector vacuum tempering furnace with cooling pressure of 15 bar
- 900x900x1200 mm useful size
- gross weight: max 1500 kg
- with a maximum cooling intensity of 15 bar and a unique 360 ° cooling system.
- Maximum hardening temperature: 1300 ° C.
The Vector furnaces with high pressure and nitrogen cooling are ideal solution for heat treatment.
The Vector is a vacuum furnace with a round chamber and a heater zone heated by graphite radiators. These furnaces can be used for most of the standard hardening, tempering, annealing procedures and also for brazing under vacuum.
SecoWarwic CaseMaster Evolution Cme-D9912
- 900 x 900 x 1200 mm useful batch size
- batch weight: maximum 1200 kg
- cooling: cooling wiht oil under vacuum / hardening, or cooling with nitrogen overpressure of 1,5 bar
- Maximum hardening temperature: 1250˚C!
- vacuum – cementation technology (FineCarb®), which can be combined with pre-nitriding (PreNit®) for avoiding possible grain coarsening.